วันอังคารที่ 24 มีนาคม พ.ศ. 2552

Suspect Held in 'Harry Potter' Actor's Death (Rob Knox)

PlusSuspect Held in 'Harry Potter' Actor's DeathSuspect Held in 'Harry Potter' Actor's DeathThe Associated PressPolice say a British teenage actor playing a minor role in the upcoming 'Harry Potter' film was stabbed to death during a brawl in London early Saturday. (May 26)Tributes are pouring in for a teenage actor who was stabbed to death outside this south London bar. Robert Knox, who has a minor role in the new Harry Potter movie, was caught up in a fight just after midnight Saturday. The 18-year-old was one of five young men taken to nearby hospitals after the brawl. SOT: "I knew he was serious because he looked into my eyes and said 'Callum, I need help, I need you to help me.' I sat him down and I laid him on the floor. I laid him down. I was just holding his hand, holding his head in my hands. I was trying to talk to him, keep him calm."Callum Turner, friend Police say a 21-year-old is being held on suspicion of murder. And said the fight didn't appear to be gang-related. But it's raising concern because this is the 14th violent teen death so far this year. SOT: "People running round with knives. They don't realise the value of life - sickening. That's someone's life, that's a boy's life. Callum Turner, friend Knox plays Ravenclaw student Marcus Belby in the upcoming film "harry Potter and the half-blood prince." The sixth installment of the wildly popular series is due out this fall. Warner
 Brothers says it's shocked by the tragedy. 

___ ___, The Associated Press. 


ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น